April 2, 2008

The Wonders of Pregnancy

Okay, so I woke up this morning barely able to move my legs from side-to-side. At first I thought I was still dreaming...but then reality sunk in. I have no problem stepping forward or backward...which is really strange to me. It feels as if my legs are going to fall out of my hip sockets! After being awake for a few hours though, I now can at least sit and stand up without totally wincing. Relaxin...it's a wonderful thing...just not this early!
I also think the baby has either officially "dropped" or is getting ready to...not the most pleasant or comfortable. At least I can breath better now!
Anyway, that's what's up with me...

3 comments:

Stef said...

Hi Holly! So fun to see your blog and see that you're pregnant and looks like you're doing so well!
Congrats on both your marriage AND baby coming soon.
-Stef

Erin said...

Or... That's what is down with you.
Hang in there!

Melissa Joy said...

aww Holly... isn't it SUCH an adventure! :) wheeeee!
you should totally post a preggy pic. :)