Well, my due date officially arrived this morning and as you've guessed I'm not in labor right now. I find it kind of funny that pregnant women all look forward to their due dates thinking "Great! I'll be able to meet my baby on that day!" yet very few babies are born on their actual due dates. I think it's even more ironic in my case since we've had preterm contractions since 28 weeks...I guess our little one likes his or her home a little too much now :) Oh well...our baby will arrive exactly when the Lord has ordained them to arrive and not a moment sooner!
If you think of me, please pray that I will be able to get enough rest to safely deliver this little one and be patient until he or she arrives. Thanks!
4 comments:
Woo-hoo! the day is here. From here on out though, its exciting to know that he can come at any moment. :)
Rachel surprised us by coming ON her due date. I was very proud of her for being so prompt. :)
You're in my prayers
Girl! You made it! :-) I will be praying for you. All I can say is sleep, sleep, sleep! My delivery came as such a surprise (because the doctors wanted to induce me early >boo<) and I was not well rested. Keep your feet up and relax. :-)
Can't wait to hear more news!
you definitely have been & are in my prayers. my midwives have told me for more than two weeks to expect my baby "any hour" -- so I know exactly how you feel. "the waiting game" is so, uh, interesting to play... :)
I keep checking back, cuz I can't wait to see if you have a little girl or little boy.
my husband wrote me a song called "soon isn't soon enough" before we were married, and now I'm singing it to our baby. hehe.
may the Lord give you much strength and extra patience as you await the arrival of your sweet Dowdey baby bundle! :)
still no baby??
Post a Comment