Aww, I love this family picture! Cute. Tomorrow will be Gabriel's first time at church... and today is his first time going visiting! We're off to his grandparents' house for a Father's Day bbq. Hope you guys are doing well. Recovery going ok? You look great. I love seeing pics of everyone's kids. And I love that you & I have little boys just 2 days apart. :)
3 comments:
Aww, I love this family picture! Cute.
Tomorrow will be Gabriel's first time at church... and today is his first time going visiting! We're off to his grandparents' house for a Father's Day bbq.
Hope you guys are doing well. Recovery going ok? You look great.
I love seeing pics of everyone's kids. And I love that you & I have little boys just 2 days apart. :)
very cute... the 2 have become 3!
A very nice family picture! It looks like everyone is doing well, no one looks completely sleep deprived! :)
Post a Comment