July 6, 2008

Updates

Sorry it's been a while since my last post...life's been pretty busy. So, here are a few of pics from the last couple of weeks.

Ryan loves to help get Evan to sleep so he walks around the apartment with Evan lying on a pillow...I think it's so cute!

You can't completely see but Evan is looking straight at me...I was thrilled when he did this!

This is a boy after my own heart...chilling with his Harley-Davidson onesie and blanket. The little motorcycle is an attached rattle!

I'll have more pictures to upload once I get them from Mom's camera. TTFN!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Holly, He is so cute! I love the one of him lifting his head to look at you. I hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Your son is a cutie pie! He looks so grown up in those little shorts. :)