September 11, 2008

Sarah Palin

The following is written by my great aunt Jackie, who has lived in Alaska most of her life. I thought it was so good I wanted to share it with you.

"Yes, we are all excited about sharing Sarah Palin with the rest of the United States. She was an incredible Mayor for Wasilla for two terms and an even more incredible Governor for Alaska. We are, however, sorry to lose her Governornance over Alaska because I have no doubt that the McCain/Palin ticket will be elected in November.

She grew up in the Wasilla Assembly of God Church, but in 2002 left there and started attending my church, the Wasilla Bible Church. She has an incredibly strong faith in God, and she has high moral and ethical standards. She did more for the state of Alaska in two years than all the other Governors did in each of their four year terms. She is the best thing that has happened to Alaska since Jay Hammond, our highly acclaimed Governor in the 70's and 80's.

By the way, everyone seems concerned about her and the issue of guns. Everyone in Alaska owns a gun. I use to have a gun when I lived in Girdwood. It is absolutely necessary for our way of life. She happens to be a good marksman because her father taught her. They fill their freezer with the food they hunt.

Anything you need to know about her, ask me. I can fill in all the blanks. We love her and we are praying for her and John McCain. They are God's answer to our desparate times. I guess you can say Wasilla is proud of Sarah, a home grown girl born and raised in Wasilla. "

Well, you just had a first-hand account of an Alaskain's opinion of the Republican VP choice.

No comments: