Aaaaahhh!!! I can't believe he's already crawling! Wow. Super cute video. My other favorite part was hearing one my all time faves in the background. Watching Return to Me, right? :)
Happy times! How exciting! Audrey loved watching it with me, we had to watch it twice. She kept pointing to Evan and grunting at him. It was so cute. We love you.
4 comments:
Aaaaahhh!!! I can't believe he's already crawling! Wow. Super cute video. My other favorite part was hearing one my all time faves in the background. Watching Return to Me, right? :)
Gabriel David is jealous. He says, "Evan, come teach me that!" :)
Yeah...I was "watching" Return to Me while multi-tasking around the house....Don't worry Gabriel, you'll start moving soon enough!
Happy times! How exciting! Audrey loved watching it with me, we had to watch it twice. She kept pointing to Evan and grunting at him. It was so cute.
We love you.
Post a Comment