Hi Everyone,
Today we received some very serious news: my dad has throat cancer. So far, it has spread into 2 of his lymph nodes and is occluding most of his throat opening.
I'm posting this, not for your sympathy or empathy, but to ask you all to pray for our family and the Lord's guidance as we embark upon this scary venture.
4 comments:
Oh sweet Holly, I'm too shocked right now to know what to say. But my heart is crying out to God as if he were my own father. Please give your mom and sisters our love and let them know we will be praying fervently for him and all of you.
and if there is anything we can do, email or call.
love steph
I am so sorry and you have *all* my sympathy whether you'd like it or not. :)
I cannot imagine this, nor do I want to. One of my biggest fears is facing health issues like this with my parents. We will be praying. We know God is powerful and is the Great Healer. May He be using this time to grow your Dad more into His beautiful image and reflect His glory, even in the midst of great pain.
We love you guys and we *will* be praying for you all.
Thank you both so much!
Oh Holly, I am praying for your dad right now. And for you. And the rest of your family. The Spirit intercedes for us, and our loving God will accomplish His perfect will. May you all be blessed with wisdom, joy, and peace during this trial.
Post a Comment