July 23, 2009

Pictures!

I finally got around to taking a few pictures...so, here's our little guy with his "big-boy" haircut. The process was rather tramatic for him but he likes having it short.



I took one of Ryan last night just for fun.

This is a center piece I put together for a friend's wedding rehersal...I've decided floral arrangements are not my thing as I get WAY too stressed about them...Erin you're my hero for doing this esp. for weddings!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Holly,
You're too sweet! You did a great job with that centerpiece!
Cute pictures of the boys, too.
Praying for Lizzie & for your dad!

Melissa Joy said...

I loved the closeup pic of Evan, especially. He looks like such a big boy with that haircut! Nice and cool. I wish we could have a park-day and let the boys play together. :)

Nicola said...

Holly, Evan is getting so big. What a cutie! I love his hair cut and overalls.
You did a great job on the flower arrangements! Don't sell yourself short! Love you.