July 21, 2009

Ryan is the Best!

I usually don't post much about Ryan and I but I thought I'd make an exception.
I want to praise my husband tonight. He is so wonderful and is perfect for me. He works extremely hard so I can stay home with Evan. He loves the Lord and serves Him in as many ways as he can. Lately, work has been pretty hard and stressful, yet he's keeping his eyes on the Lord and being a light for Him to his co-workers.
I love you Ryan so much!

1 comment:

Stef said...

I love posts like this! Women, in general, don't praise their men enough, so these posts are always so nice to read. My hubby is one of God's greatest gifts to me and I can't imagine life without him!

I love that you said Ryan is perfect for you. Such a sweet reminder of how good our God is!