July 11, 2009

Total Cuteness

I don't have any pictures to post but I thought I'd tell you a little about Evan and what he's been doing lately.
- Evan is a great eater: so far the only things he won't eat are ground beef and applesauce. He loves pasta, pb&j sandwiches, lasagna, and anything to do with bread.
- Yesterday he started a new thing...he now says "mmmmm" after every bite. It's so cute!
- He doesn't say any real words be sides Dada and Mama, but he is constantly "talking" to anyone who will listen and respond to him.
- He's getting so good at walking that he no longer crawls by choice unless he's really tired.
- When I'm getting sick, most of the time he'll walk up to me, poke my arm, and then walk away laughing...total boy!
- He loves when Dada comes home: he'll be totally grouchy with me and as soon as Ryan walks in the door he's all smiles and just starts playing.
- Evan is a total boy: he loves loud trucks, Harleys/motorcycles, and makes the "vroom-vroom" noises when he's playing with his trucks and motorcycles. If he sees a truck or motorcycle on our walks, he'll turn his body and head watching it until he can't see it anymore.
- He doesn't usually give kisses but when you ask him for "loves" he'll lay his forehead on your forehead...too cute to me!
- Evan refuses to wear shoes...he'll take 3 or 4 steps and then sit down and refuse to move until he or I take his shoes off! Oh well...we'll work on it.
Well, that's all I can think of right now...hope I didn't go on too much!

1 comment:

Stef said...

cute! he sounds like such a big boy.
the wearing no shoes thing is TOTALLY me. I can sympathize with him on that one. :)