I love these pics. His smile on the bottom pic... yeah, it's totally one of those "so pleased" looks. It makes ME smile too. :) Hey Holly, do you know if Mrs. Lutz's blog is gone? It was there before, and now seems to be gone. Let me know if it's the same for you. I know Erin's just went private, but this is different.
I just tried the link I have for Mrs. Lutz's blog and it says it doesn't exist...maybe blogspot is having technical difficulties??? Thanks for the comment and I didn't get a chance last night to comment on your blog, but I am keeping you all in my prayers as you continue to seek the Lord's guidance concerning children.
4 comments:
totally fun pictures Holly! I love them!
I love these pics. His smile on the bottom pic... yeah, it's totally one of those "so pleased" looks. It makes ME smile too. :)
Hey Holly, do you know if Mrs. Lutz's blog is gone? It was there before, and now seems to be gone. Let me know if it's the same for you. I know Erin's just went private, but this is different.
I just tried the link I have for Mrs. Lutz's blog and it says it doesn't exist...maybe blogspot is having technical difficulties???
Thanks for the comment and I didn't get a chance last night to comment on your blog, but I am keeping you all in my prayers as you continue to seek the Lord's guidance concerning children.
Thanks Holly! I know God is good in all things, even when we don't understand. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment