September 14, 2009

Pregnancy Oddities

Okay, so I've NEVER been a fan of oatmeal. In fact, as a kid I never ate it and I'd gag on it if I tried it. All of a sudden, I now like it! What's up with that??? Maybe Noah is "craving" it!? I've also been wanting hot chocolate...which is weird too as I'm usually a tea or coffee person.

With Evan, I only "craved" two things: salad in my 2nd trimester and frozen yogurt in the 3rd trimester. With Noah, I've been wanting all sorts of different things...for a while I was on a total cheese burger kick then it was all about chicken(something I never could tolerate with Evan).
Anyway, I'm sure you didn't want to know these things but I thought I'd share anyway. :)

3 comments:

Stef said...

Love the new blog look!!

Also, I craved oatmeal during Rachel's pregnancy and I had never liked it before. Ever. So funny!

Melissa Joy said...

Hey Holly! So you're having a boy named Noah? I must have missed that somewhere. You know I have a totally handsome nephew named Noah. :) I'm happy for you, and am eagerly waiting to see his pics in January. (((hugs)))

Krista said...

I craved different things for each kid as well. Specifically, beer with Elena, and Taco Bell with Elijah!