November 5, 2009

What I Wanted

A couple days ago I was telling Ryan that I really just wanted a day off from "everything". Well, yesterday I mis-stepped coming down the stairs and sprained my ankle. I'm on crutches for at least 1 week possible 2. Consequently, getting what I want isn't all it's cracked up to be...A friend is watching Evan and I feel totally useless! There are only so many books, movies, blogs, facebook, etc that I can handle in one day.

On a happier topic, Evan is getting so big! We went to Safeway on Monday and as we passed the bananas he excitedly shrieked, "Nana eass!" It's the first time he's actually called a banana anything and I love that he added his way of saying please! Sufficed to say, I got him a banana:) He has now figured out how to get out of his bed. In the morning, I wake up to him knocking on his door as he can't open the it yet! Also on Monday, I found him sleeping on his floor as he can't get back into his bed once he gets out. What can I say? He's a funny kid!

Ryan's parents took Evan trick-or-treating last Saturday. Once they e-mail me the pictures of him in his costume I'll post them.

That's about all that's going on here. Life is pretty busy as we eagerly look forward to Noah's arrival and spending more time with both families for the holidays.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Isn't it funny how that happens I do hope you are able to enjoy your time "off" though, and that you heal quickly! Can't wait to see pictures of Evan!