I look terrible but this is the most recent picture of our little family. I love Evan's "say cheese" face! Noah's first time to a restaurant...Applebee's! Our sleeping angel tonight.
Congratulations on your beautiful son! What a blessing for Jo and Dale to have you with them so they can get to know the new little guy better. How are they doing? I looked at Cola's blog too. Couldn't believe how much her baby looks exactly like she did when she was a baby. Where do they live? I don't have present addresses for Jessica or Cola. Can you send them to me? Thanks and Happy New Year! May it be much less eventful than last year. Love, Julie
6 comments:
Cute pictures! Holly, you do not look bad in that picture. We women are way too hard on ourselves :)
Noah is such a handsome boy!
Thanks Stef!
Oh my goodness.
So cute I got goosebumps. :)
Sweet pictures Holly, and you look great!!
Congratulations on your beautiful son! What a blessing for Jo and Dale to have you with them so they can get to know the new little guy better. How are they doing?
I looked at Cola's blog too. Couldn't believe how much her baby looks exactly like she did when she was a baby. Where do they live? I don't have present addresses for Jessica or Cola. Can you send them to me?
Thanks and Happy New Year! May it be much less eventful than last year. Love, Julie
Holly,
Congratulations! Noah is SO cute. Gah!!!
Post a Comment