January 26, 2010

My Wonderful Ryan

I wanted to blog on my wonderful husband, Ryan. On Saturday, he surprised me and took me on a date!
We had a wonderful time going out to Chinese food, a drive around Clearlake, the lake not the town ;) , and wonderful conversation that didn't get interrupted by kiddos!
I love Ryan so much and each passing day I grow more and more in love with him. I love how God perfectly designed Ryan for me. Ryan complements my short comings and completes me in more ways than I could mention.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I'm so glad that you both were able to get out and have a date. It's so needed. You don't have a spend a lot of money, but just having that one on one time to just talk and love each other without interruptions from the kids. I pray that God will continue to grow your love with each passing day.

Stef said...

I love husband posts! So sweet, Holly. God has blessed you <3

Erin said...

A surprise date! How cool of Ryan. Sounds so fabulous!