February 28, 2010

Noah's Baby Dedication

Today we dedicated ourselves to raising Noah to glorify the Lord and enjoy him forever. I didn't get any pictures but Ryan's family and our friends: Wendi, Hugh, & Sophia and Dan & Susanne came to join us.
Here are the pictures I got.



Here are a couple pictures of my first attempt with fondant. It wasn't as hard as I thought it might be...just very time intensive.

5 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Holly, your cake turned out beautifully! You're right, fondant is time consuming but you did a great job!
We pray God's richest blessing for you and Ryan as you endeavor to raise your precious boys for His glory. We are here to love and encourage you along the way!
Love, Jess and Dan

Holly D. said...

Thanks Jess! We love you all lots!

Nicola said...

Holly you did a wonderful job on the cake!! I've never done fondant, how did it taste? I've never liked the taste, but I love the look!!
May God richly bless you and Ryan as you raise up your boys to love Him and glorify Him. We will continue to pray for all of you. Give your boys kisses and hugs from us.
Love you lots and lots.

Stef said...

Oh, I love baby dedications!! Such a beautiful thing.

The cake turned out great, Holly!! I've never baked with fondant before, but I hear its not easy. Your stars and letters look awesome! Way to go.