March 18, 2010

Surprise Visit!

On Sunday, Cola surprised our mom by coming to see her! Mom was elated! I also finally got to meet Cora: she's a little doll! Anyway, here's a few pictures.






7 comments:

Stef said...

how FUN!! I had so much fun surprising my Dad and a few friends back in December. I bet it was thrilling in that moment when your Mom realized what was going on :)

Your kids are all so cute!! I can't get over how big Noah is getting... already. Wow.

Clattie Skiles said...

How long is she here!! I hope we are able to see her on Sunday??

Holly D. said...

Unfortunately, she had to fly back this morning :( Clattie

They're hoping to come out sometime this summer.

Jess said...

I am so jealous :) I wish I could have been there with you girls! I miss you both so much. It is so fun to see the cousins together. I can't wait until we can get them all together! Wow won't the be a brood!
love ya!

Nicola said...

Holly you beat me to the punch!!

Erin said...

Holly, Did you get my email that you won the bow tie? I am trying to get in touch with you & maybe I only have an old email address?

Charlotte said...

Hi Holly, so great to see pictures of your parents and the grandchildren! Please say hi to them for me. How fun for Cola to surprise you too!