April 7, 2010

Too Sweet

Ryan's been gone all week and the boys are really starting to show signs of missing him terribly. Evan keeps pointing to the window and asking, "Dada? Dada?". Noah seems to rebeling and not sleeping. Tonight, however, Noah hasn't gone to sleep yet, so Papa asked to hold him. He kept singing Jesus Loves Me over and over...he's now asleep. I'd take a picture but I know it'll wake Noah up. Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with you, my faithful readers. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Stef said...

awww, that is very cute! I get a kick out of Ethan complaining every day that Daddy has to go to work. The other day he asked "couldn't we just borrow money to buy things and have not go back to work?!" :)

Nicola said...

Holly that is so sweet. I'm with you though. Lucas just left for the week and I'm not looking forward to how the girls will be by the end of the week.