Noah is our very happy baby! The only times he cries is when he needs something...he's also a big cuddle bug. He still doesn't sleep through most nights but he's almost crawling! He eats anything and loves! He's a keeper for sure! ;) Evan and Noah are best buds! Evan adores Noah and gets him to laugh all the time. Noah is enamored with Evan and watches in fasination as Evan runs circles around him...too cute!
Holly, I love the pictures of Noah! What a cute little guy you have! My favorite is the one with both boys in Papa's chair! I love their expressions. I love you all so much! Give those boys Kisses and Hugs from me.
2 comments:
Holly, I love the pictures of Noah! What a cute little guy you have! My favorite is the one with both boys in Papa's chair! I love their expressions.
I love you all so much! Give those boys Kisses and Hugs from me.
Holly,those are such cute pictures! The boys are getting too big! You look amazing! Keep up the good work mama. Love ya
Post a Comment