That's an excellent cake! I love it! Good job!My hubby says it's impressive. :)
Thanks Melissa!(and Steven)
Holly you made that? That is so good! How long did it take you?
Umm...yeah... I think it took me about 9 hours spread out over a couple days.
That is an amazing cake, Holly!!! You did such a great job. It took me a while to figure out that it was a cake.
Very cool cake, Holly! That is incredible. And Happy Birthday to Ryan!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's an excellent cake! I love it! Good job!
My hubby says it's impressive. :)
Thanks Melissa!(and Steven)
Holly you made that? That is so good! How long did it take you?
Umm...yeah... I think it took me about 9 hours spread out over a couple days.
That is an amazing cake, Holly!!! You did such a great job. It took me a while to figure out that it was a cake.
Very cool cake, Holly! That is incredible. And Happy Birthday to Ryan!
Post a Comment