Noah now says "eese" when he sees a camera...unfortunately, he doesn't hold still long enough to take the picture! Evan is getting so big! He talks non-stop and wants to learn everything he can.
Hey sis, those boys of yours are getting so big and cuter by the minute! I miss you all so much! Give them both huge hugs and kisses from all of us. (I know that is a lot of xxoos ;) Ditto on the kitchen! Love ya!
3 comments:
WOW! Evan suddenly looks a lot bigger!
Such cute boys, Holly.
The boys are getting so big. Tell them I'm love them so much and give them lots of love from me.
Love the kitchen!! How Fun!
Hey sis, those boys of yours are getting so big and cuter by the minute! I miss you all so much! Give them both huge hugs and kisses from all of us. (I know that is a lot of xxoos ;) Ditto on the kitchen! Love ya!
Post a Comment