August 17, 2011

Thanks for the Award Cola!

I'd like to take this moment to thank...nah, I'll skip the cliche stuff :)
The rules are simple to this award: tell 7 things about myself and pass it on to 7 people.

Without further ado:

1) I love being a patient advocate. I don't mind one bit not working as a full-time nurse. I get to help and take care of people without all the paper work!!!

2) I love that I have 3 nieces and 4 nephews. I wish I could spend more time with them!

3) I love working and experimenting with fondant cake decorating. Though it's stressful for a party, I love the challenge.

4) I love riding motorcycles. I miss having one of my own. At less than a year, both Evan and Noah New the sound a Harley makes without ever seeing it!

5) I only like movies with happy endings. If I find out that a movie I was going to see has a sad ending, I won't watch it.

6) I have to have a clean kitchen. If the counter is dirty, or dishes aren't done, I feel like my entire house is a mess. The boys' toys can be everywhere, but if my kitchen is clean: I don't care!

7) I married my high school crush! I fell in love with Ryan when I was 15. As the years went by and I met various guys that had potential, I always compared them with Ryan. I never thought I'd get the joy of marrying the man I fell for back in high school!

And the award goes to...
Melissa at http://joyfuldomesticity.com
Julie at http://juliesnooley.blogspot.com
Krista at http://sobrakseaton.com
Margaret at http://www.thismarvelouslife.com
Sara at http://homemadehaven1.blogspot.com
Steph at http://jacksonlutz.blogspot.com
Jennifer at http://jenpaints2day.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Stef said...

SO fun to see everyone doing these and passing them on!