AHHH! Your boys are way too cute! And look at you all pregnant and glowing. I'm SO excited for you! I've taken lots and lots of shots of my tummy this time, but for some reason getting them online is where I fall short. It feels a bit odd for me. I just have to remind myself that I LOVE seeing other friend's tummy shots :)
4 comments:
Holly you look amazing!! Beautiful!
The boys are so adorable. Love Noah's smile. Evan is such a ham.a
Thanks Cola!
AHHH! Your boys are way too cute! And look at you all pregnant and glowing. I'm SO excited for you!
I've taken lots and lots of shots of my tummy this time, but for some reason getting them online is where I fall short. It feels a bit odd for me. I just have to remind myself that I LOVE seeing other friend's tummy shots :)
Stef, I LOVE seeing other friends "belly shots". And thank you, I think my boys are cute too!
Post a Comment