April 30, 2012
6 Months...Already?!?!
I can't believe I'm already 6 months(24 weeks) pregnant!!! This pregnancy seems to be going really fast. So far, this has been my easiest and least-eventful pregnancy. I had some morning sickness, but it wasn't bad in comparison to my pregnancies with Evan and Noah. I've only gained 2 pounds, which is perfect and makes me super happy! I have a decent amount of energy now and am looking forward to preparing the boys's room for another little one. We got Caleb's new pack 'n' play and diaper bag. And, a very sweet girl from church made him his first beanie and blanket set!
Just for those people who might want to see a "belly picture", here you go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great picture, Holly. You look beautiful.
I'm so excited for you! How sweet to have friends making memorable things for your baby. I love that.
Also, I can't believe you're so far along already either!!
Post a Comment