Caleb Ryan Dowdey arrived on August 21, 2012, at 9:20pm. He weighs 9lbs and is 21 1/4 inches long. Praise the Lord for a safe delivery and a very healthy baby Caleb!!!
Congratulations you all!! Look at all the dark hair. What a cutie pie. I'm so glad that he's here and safe and that you are doing well. Love you all very much. Give that new nephew kisses and hugs from his Powell, ID family.
4 comments:
Congratulations you all!! Look at all the dark hair. What a cutie pie. I'm so glad that he's here and safe and that you are doing well. Love you all very much. Give that new nephew kisses and hugs from his Powell, ID family.
Congrats to you all! He is beautiful and I love that his middle name is for his Daddy. So sweet.
Many blessings to your family!
Congratulations to you all! We are so happy for you all and in awe of all that wonderful boy's hair!!!!
Aww, how sweet, Holly! Enjoy settling into new routines and getting loved on by all those sweet boys of yours.
Blessings on you all.
Post a Comment