We all went to Gaga and Papa's house last night to have dinner and play some cards. About 5 minutes into the game, Caleb decided to get REALLY fussy. After playing pass the screaming baby for 20 or so minutes, he finally found the right spot:
He is so precious! I miss you guys so much! Especially you Holly, i am bummed that i missed being there for you by just a few days. It brings back a flood of memories seeing Caleb on Papa's shoulder. And those cheeks.....so adorable! I love you. ~Jess
4 comments:
Papa with his 10 grandbaby, how adorable! Dad has always been able to get babies to stop crying with the shoulder of his.
So true! I remember him doing it with both the older boys and when Lizzie was little.
He is so precious! I miss you guys so much! Especially you Holly, i am bummed that i missed being there for you by just a few days. It brings back a flood of memories seeing Caleb on Papa's shoulder. And those cheeks.....so adorable! I love you.
~Jess
I miss you too Jess! We can't wait to see you guys. Love you too!
Post a Comment