December 22, 2012

Turning 3 Came Too Fast!

I can't believe Noah's 3! He's a carbon-copy of his Papa! He loves trucks, Harleys, playing outside, dirt, the general boy things. He LOVES his "Baby brother Caleb" as he tells us many times a day. He's a rough and tumble little guy: most times he hits his head or gets a scrape/cut he shakes it off, maybe has me kiss it, and then he's off and running. He knows his abc's, can count to ten on his own most of the time, knows all his colors and basic shapes, he knows a TON of animal names, and is starting to write his name. Our life is truly blessed by him!
Before and after his first hair cut.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Mom and I think he is such a cutie pie!

Stef said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! I love that amazing twinkle in your eye ;-)