I usually try not to get too wordy on here, but please take a minute to read
Melodee's post on marriage. I can't agree with her more on this topic. In the five-and-a-half years Ryan and I have been married, I can no longer count the times marriage has been slammed and mocked. As a Christian, I am called to exemplify the marriage relationship between Christ and His bride, the Church. My example will always be flawed this side of heaven, but I must never succumb to the world's disrespect of marriage.
1 comment:
Yes! I loved this post. Marriage IS amazing... when we're living it the way God intends. Jason and I find ourselves often feeling like we're the "losers" or being judged that we're fake, simply because we love each other so much and praise God for the great blessing of the marriage relationship.
I had one lady a few months back ask me how many times a week we fight. I told her "we don't really fight. We discuss, we've argued, but we don't raise our voices or ever say mean things to each other." she replied with "that means you don't communicate."
um... okay.
Post a Comment