With three boys, we know we are going to have MANY trips to the doctor or emergency room. I had hoped it wouldn't start so early, but it was not to be. The boys went fishing this morning and soon after getting set up at the lake, Noah caught a big one...his finger! It was definitely not as bad as it could have been, but still not fun. We took him to his doctor to see if they could remove it or if we had to go to the ER. Thankfully, they were able to do it in the office. Noah was so brave! He cried a little when they gave him several lidocaine shots, but after that, he didn't fuss or squirm when they removed the hook! Both the doctors were amazed at how well he behaved and handled the ordeal! I'm so proud of my brave little man!
What do you think of the nickname
Fish Bait? ;-)
And just because I want to show him when he's older, here's a pic of his "owie".
I can't leave you with just the bummer shot, so here's a pic of each of the boys...all smiles!
1 comment:
Great pictures of the boys.
Post a Comment