April 9, 2008

34.2 Weeks & Counting!


Hi Everyone!

Melissa asked that I post a new belly shot so here you are! Sorry for the bad lighting...our camera batteries died as it took the picture. As you can see, the baby has "dropped" and lets me breath even more than before. He or she still kicks quite a bit even though there isn't much room. Ryan and I are definitely getting more and more excited about meeting this little one in person very soon...

4 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

aww, so cute! :) you have that happy-glowy look about you!
hope you're loving every moment... even when it isn't quite as easy to breathe, haha. ;)

and yes, our baby boy is named: but it's a secret until he is born. :)

laura said...

So cute Holly! Glad you finally have room to breathe! I remember that was a very very good feeling. :-) Now I wish you as little swelling of extremities as possible. ;-)

Stef said...

Wow! You're getting close! All these pregnancies are very exciting. I will keep you in my prayers as well and will eagerly await hearing his/her arrival!

Melissa Joy said...

hey Holly! I think you must be getting close now... right? I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Can't wait to hear that your little baby has arrived!