June 22, 2008

Sisters



Sorry it's been a while...Evan hasn't been sleeping much of late unless he's in my arms:) Anyway, I just wanted to post a couplet of pic we took last week while Jess was still in town.

As I was looking at these pictures I realized something: once you have something taken away you find out how much it means to you. I know as we were growing up I didn't always appreciate my sisters being around me all the time. Now that we get to see each other maybe once a year, I really cherish the time we have together. Last week is no exception: it was a blast sitting round talking about our little ones and all the differences and likenesses amongst them.

Oops! I've gotten all mushy so I better end this post. I'll try to get more pictures of Evan up later this week.

4 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

I love these pictures!
Can you believe four weeks have passed since Evan was born?!
How big is he now?
Hope you're staying caught up on sleep!

Stef said...

Yay! I've been hoping to see pictures of your sister's new babies. Thank you! Do either one of them have a blog?

Holly D. said...

Cola's going to start a blog later this summer but Jess is a little busy with the 3 little ones and just moving to VA.

Erin said...

I am so glad you all got time together, before Jess moved! What a special time. Cute mommy/sister/cousin photo!