Well, I finally got all the pictures from my mom's camera and thought I'd share them with you all. So here goes!

Mom and I at Lunch...Ryan's first Father's Day: he's such a wonderful daddy!

With PaPa in Clearlake...and in Great-Grandma Rosie's arms.

Hanging with cousin Audrey... Gaga & Papa.
Mom and I at Lunch...Ryan's first Father's Day: he's such a wonderful daddy!
With PaPa in Clearlake...and in Great-Grandma Rosie's arms.
Hanging with cousin Audrey... Gaga & Papa.
And chilling with Papa... Audrey and Evan waiting for their joint baby shower to start.
Sitting with Uncle Dave before he went back to Idaho...excited to see Daddy after a couple days.
Our litte dude getting bigger by the second!
2 comments:
Aww! Okay, Holly, Evan is *seriously* cute. How big is he now?? Doesn't it just blow your mind away how fast they grow? I'm in shock myself. :)
Thanks! Evan is around 25 inches long and 13 or so pounds. Every morning when I pick him up I swear he's changed overnight!
Post a Comment