"Babyhood is so brief" -- that about sums it up around here, and looks like in the Dowdey house too. Wow. Gabriel is now 14 pounds and 25 inches, and I am starting to think my biceps are actually growing as a result. ;) hehe. By the way, Gabriel is staring at Evan's picture on the screen. I think he wants to play. ;)
he IS getting big... and very cute. I love seeing all these parents I used to know so well as Grandparents. Simply adorable! And yes, Melissa is right... the baby phase is way too short. :(
4 comments:
Oh Wow!! He is growing fast. He is looking so different already. Babyhood is so brief......
"Babyhood is so brief" -- that about sums it up around here, and looks like in the Dowdey house too. Wow. Gabriel is now 14 pounds and 25 inches, and I am starting to think my biceps are actually growing as a result. ;) hehe.
By the way, Gabriel is staring at Evan's picture on the screen. I think he wants to play. ;)
Well, if you ever come to CA again let me know! We'll arrange a play date! ;)
he IS getting big... and very cute. I love seeing all these parents I used to know so well as Grandparents. Simply adorable!
And yes, Melissa is right... the baby phase is way too short. :(
Post a Comment