Okay, I've now decided that getting back into shape after having Evan is much harder and painful than I had anticipated. So, for all of you out there that have had children, what's your secret for getting in shape again? I'd appreciate any input on this! Thanks!
3 comments:
I have the worst "secret" ever. I don't do much of anything for the 1st 9 months. I once had someone tell me that it takes 9 months to gain it and it will naturally take 9 months to lose it. When Rachel turned about 6 months old, I grabbed an exercise program I really liked (Slim in 6) but I only did the work out like twice a week.
I'm hoping to get into better shape a little sooner after this birth, but who knows if it will happen. We'll see. Good luck to you! I do think its a good thing, I'm just not the best person to give advice on that... I'm not a work out pro. :)
Thanks Stef!
I was also going to say... I love walking and it really helps if you can find a walking buddy; someone who can commit to going with you at a specific time each day (or on specific days) and you can motivate each other. I love doing that after having a baby!
Post a Comment