We've mostly been staying home lately but I thought I'd post a few new pictures of our little dude.
Chilling with Daddy after a long day: 2 month vaccinations.
Looking oh so cute and big sitting with Daddy.

I got Evan a Baby Einstein DVD and he was enthralled with it. Every time something he really liked watching came on he'd start kicking and talking to the TV...he was so cute!
I got Evan a Baby Einstein DVD and he was enthralled with it. Every time something he really liked watching came on he'd start kicking and talking to the TV...he was so cute!
4 comments:
He's strong! He is sitting really well in is pod!
Cute pictures, Holly! I can't get over how fast these babies are all growing. You'd think I'd know by now, but it amazes me every time. Enjoy these tiny days!!
Evan, don't grow up too fast, little one! :)
Oh Holly, so cute.
And the Baby Einstein comment got me & my sis-in-law finding them on YouTube... needless to say, it entertained Gabriel for over thirty minutes straight! Awesome. :)
Aw Holly, he's so cute. One of my friends just had a boy and named him Evan. I took a picture of him that looks so similar to one of yours, how crazy! Two little guys named Evan in their matching jungle safari boppys! http://www.thismarvelouslife.com/2008/08/more-pictures-of-baby-evan/
Post a Comment