April 23, 2009

The Marathon Begins

Well, We got a call this morning and Dad will be receiving his first radiation treatment tomorrow afternoon. He'll have the weekend "off" then on Monday morning he'll have his second treatment. On Monday afternoon, he'll be admitted into the hospital for major hydration and the first of 3 chemo infusions.

Please pray for Mom and Dad as they begin this long and tiring process.

Thank you for your continued prayers and encouragement.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Holly!

I'm so sorry I didn't know! How are you guys doing? What kind of cancer does he have? How long have you known? Is there anything I can do to help? How are you doing with all this?

Please send my love to your parents. I love them and wish them nothing but the best.

Love you all... you're in my prayers!

Jeni

Nicola said...

Hi Holly,
I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work so far and just being able to be there helping.
I love you.
Cola

Krista said...

Keeping your Dad and whole family in my prayers!