May 13, 2009

Daddy Up-date

Hi Everyone~
Sorry it's been a while since I last emailed you all. Dad had a couple of really great days and the doctors thought he could go home. However, now they think he has a chest infection and he's no longer tolerating food. He's regaining his muscle strength but he gets exhausted very quickly.
Please pray that the Lord will continue to sustain Dad and Mom and that the cause of the food intolerance as well as the chest infection will be known quickly in order to treat them.
If you'd like to send a card to Dad, let me know and I'll e-mail you the address.
Thank you all for your continued prayers.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh no! We will pray the infection will clear now, too.

Mary Anne said...

I would like the address,Holly. Thanks,and we will pray!

Unknown said...

address please; we are praying; give your mom and dad a hug from us