Sorry...it's been a crazy week for us. Dad has had a tough week. He was able to spend his birthday at home with family and friends making it a special day. On Tuesday he resumed his radiation treatments and found out he has a yeast infection in his mouth, kinda like thrush. So now he's on antibiotics for that.
On Thursday he made his half-way point. Unfortunately, he's not able to keep much food down and the doctor told us that this will likely characterize the rest of the weeks until after all the treatments are done.
Please pray for strength and perseverance for both Dad and Mom. Both are getting very tired and at times discouraged.
Thank you all for your continued prayers and encouragement to our family.
3 comments:
oh Holly, I am still praying. I pray God's great mercy upon your family. and do tell us, did Evan have a nice birthday?? :)
I am so sorry! It must be very hard on him! We will be praying for you all.
Thank you both! Yes, Evan had a great birthday and as soon as I can I'll up-load some pictures.
Post a Comment