Our Christmas gift came a little early this year: Noah Reiter Dowdey arrived Wednesday, December 23rd at 10:51AM! He weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19.5 ins. long!
oh, wow!! I had no idea! I was going to FB you today and see how you're coming along in your last weeks of pregnancy. He's a cutie and I love his name!
We labored for most of one night then it all stopped. Noah had a few decelerations so we did an ultrasound and found out his amniotic fliud was really low. So...we did a c-section. He's so worth it though!
I'm so glad he's okay and that YOU'RE okay too! Low fluids can be such a scary thing. Yay for a healthy baby and a very rested looking Mama. I'm impressed with how rested you look in these pictures! :)
haha! got it. It never quite conceals my tiredness. I'll think I did such a great job on the way to church and then the first person I see says "Oh, you look sleepy... busy weekend?" Its what you call a "make-up FAIL." I have a lot of those :)
8 comments:
Congratulations Holly! How early was he? And you look fantastic! How was labor and everything?
oh, wow!! I had no idea! I was going to FB you today and see how you're coming along in your last weeks of pregnancy. He's a cutie and I love his name!
Congrats to you 4!!
We labored for most of one night then it all stopped. Noah had a few decelerations so we did an ultrasound and found out his amniotic fliud was really low. So...we did a c-section. He's so worth it though!
Holly, what a wonderful gift!! You look beautiful.
I'm so glad he's okay and that YOU'RE okay too! Low fluids can be such a scary thing. Yay for a healthy baby and a very rested looking Mama. I'm impressed with how rested you look in these pictures! :)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! congratulations, Dowdeys!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. :)
Thanks Stef...make-up covers a lot ;)
haha! got it. It never quite conceals my tiredness. I'll think I did such a great job on the way to church and then the first person I see says "Oh, you look sleepy... busy weekend?" Its what you call a "make-up FAIL." I have a lot of those :)
Post a Comment