January 18, 2011

New Year's Re-cap

2011 started with our first over-night guests Dan and Susanne...We got a huge surprise of snow! We got about 4-6 inches and it lasted all day!
Our sleeping angel...
Frosting mustache...he wanted to be like Papa

The boys love playing under our coffee table...I'm not sure why, as they both ALWAYS hit their heads.
Noah's awesome b-day gift from Auntie Jess
We went a little insane a couple of weeks ago and got two girl puppies! Harley is on the left and Tuxedo ie "Tux" is on the right
The girls' new digs...Thanks Daddy for all your help!

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Cute puppies Holly! Love the names. The boys are getting so big. I love the picture of them under the table. Love you all lots and lots.

Krista said...

You are SO BRAVE! Elijah just started asking me for a pet lately, and I don't think I could handle it. Do you think two puppies is easier or harder? Do they help each other cause trouble, or do they keep each other busy so they stay out of trouble?

And you got snow?!?! How fun! I hope we can get up to the snow this winter...

Holly D. said...

Krista- I think two dogs are a lot of work, but they came from the same litter and they do keep each other busy. We got Tux 3 days before Harley and she was plan miserable without her sister. They may be a bit harder to train as they are part lab, but so far they seem to be learning quickly!
We also added fish at Christmas...if Elijah likes fish, they are way easier to keep!