Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don't participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
We have two fish and two "mutt" puppies. We love them all but we don't view them as family members.
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
For Ryan and I be able to adopt an older child in the future.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Pay off all school loans, debt and our house.
Buy the lots next door.
Build Mom and Dad a big house and make it so they never have to worry about finances ever again.
Set aside money for the boys' future education.
Take an around-the-world vacation cruise with ALL the family
Bank the rest.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Quiet time by myself so I can think, pray, and change my attitude. A good cup of tea is also really helpful.
5. What is your bedtime routine, with your kids?
We really haven't started one. We love on them for a little while, change their diapers, sing to them, and then they go to sleep around 8PM.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
I met Ryan at our church winter camp in 2000. We become friends and were such for 5 years before we started dating. I immediately fell for him and he couldn't get me out of his mind either...and the rest, is history!
7. What kind of books do you read?
To be honest, I don't read a whole lot. I used to then I went through nursing school...I have a list a mile long of Christian fiction and theology books...I'll get to them one of these days.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Married to my husband for almost 14 years, 36 years old, and possibly working as an RN.
9. What's your fear?
I don't know. I've already lived through 2 of my biggest fears. I think the two remaining fears would be losing Ryan or the boys.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Nope! There are lots of pictures and other media on outer space.
11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Ususally hug Ryan, pull one or both the kids into bed to play, then hit the ground running.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
I've asked myself this many times over. All the things I could come up with were petty things. I'd rather change myself and be more patient.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I liked my name until someone said it was a country-bumpkin type name. The name I think is really pretty though is Victoria.
14. If you had to choose where you would live would you rather live in the east coast or the west coast?
the West Coast...for sure!
15. If you had to give up one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Alcohol of any kind.
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
Watching the families of friends I grew up with grow and change. Also, being able to see my neices and nephews.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
salty
18. What items are in your purse right now?
I don't carry one. Though I always carry ny ID, ATM, and cell phone in my back pocket.
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Beach...if it's a warm one it's even better!
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't?
We don't have tv, but the shows I still try to watch is NCIS & NCIS-LA...not the worst shows on in my opinion
I'm tagging:
Sara
Julie
Melissa
Krista
1 comment:
Thanks Holly for answering the Tag. I didn't know that you and Ryan wanted to adopt an older child. that's great.
Post a Comment