Holly, love the cake. You did such a great job!
Holly, its beautiful! I would love to try playing with fondant but I am quite intimidated. Very nicely done!
I love it!! you did a great job.
Thank you ladies!Charlotte ~ I have no train at all in doing fondant. I watched the food shows for a while and decided I wanted to try it. Each time I do it, I change something and it turns out differently. It really is a lot like play dough.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holly, love the cake. You did such a great job!
Holly, its beautiful! I would love to try playing with fondant but I am quite intimidated. Very nicely done!
I love it!! you did a great job.
Thank you ladies!
Charlotte ~ I have no train at all in doing fondant. I watched the food shows for a while and decided I wanted to try it. Each time I do it, I change something and it turns out differently. It really is a lot like play dough.
Post a Comment