February 5, 2013

Day Five of February: the Month of Love

Day five of loving notes on Ryan.
Ryan is the most patient person I know. He waits for the boys to finish what they're saying (even if it's been told to him many times before) and is equally as patient with me when there's something I need to work on.
Thank you Ryan for not giving up on me, but loving me in spite of all my faults.
I love you now and forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, such sweet posts & I love the pictures. You and Ryan are such a sweet and beautiful couple! I love seeing how and where God has brought your life together. Always praying for you guys! Love you guys!

- Angelica Riebli

Holly D. said...

Thank you Angie! God has brought us many trials and joys through the years. We pray for you and CJ too! Love you right back!